Wednesday, March 2, 2011

stresssssssssss

oh my god!! I'm only 15 years old and I already feel like i have grey hairs. The only thing i should be worried about is my classwork and after school jobs. I'm tired of hearing about other people's problems and how they think i have absolutely nothing else to do in my spare time than to listen to them. I mean I'm not a mean person, I'd love to help people out with their problems but I do have a life and I'm not a philosopher nor a therapist! I still have problems to overcome, I still need to learn for my mistakes, I still need to grow! Not to be mean but for real I can't help everybody every time their feelings get hurt, I just don't care that much! I feel like just saying sweetie, i love you to death and don't this the wrong way but, leave me alone, deal with your problems by yourself, I could care less about your feelings!!  I really can't help you at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment